Help and support
From 19th July, restrictions on public worship will be lifted. However, it is sensible to proceed with caution. Most things we will being back, while some restrictions will remain:
- We will sing hymns and, at All Saints, the Mass setting.
- Any pew can be occupied; however, try to spread yourselves out.
- Face masks do not have to be worn in church, their use is voluntary. However we may ask for them tube worn on occasions when the church is tightly packed with people.
- Refreshments will resume at All Saints after Sunday Mass as served previously.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entering church; its use is strongly encouraged.
- Communion will be administered at the rail, in one kind on the hand, either standing or kneeling.
- The sign of peace is best expressed verbally without shaking hands.
- We will continue to use the offertory box for the collection at All Saints.
- The bread and wine will not be processed to the altar.
- The brass lectern will be used for the readings as well as the gospel.
- If you have covid symptoms, please do not come to church.